Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Returning to Grad School

Asalaam Alaikum (Peace be with you),

By the Grace and Mercy of Allah (SWT), I will be returning to Georgia State University in the fall to continue grad school, albeit outside of Political Science. I will continue to teach poli sci at GPC, but I am slowly switching careers and will be starting an M.Ed. in School Psychology from August. This will be the first time I will be a FT grad student and FT employee (outside of school), so I expect there will be no shortage of challenges. But, as my friend JS said recently, I will be serving Allah (SWT) by involving myself in a future career where I can help many Muslim children in the United States and across the world.

To read my statement of interest for this program, check out this link.

Jazak Allah Khair (May Allah reward you for your good deeds).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! May ALLAH allow you to attain your goals and help those who need it. I pray for your success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! InshAllah may you do well in grad school :)

    ReplyDelete