President Mark Becker's Response
Asalaam Alaikum (Peace be with you),
Dear Shyam Sriram,
I appreciate you contacting me to share your concerns. Please know that the Georgia State University takes matters such as these very seriously and we are taking appropriate actions to address this situation.
We value the diversity of our student body and realize the importance of this diversity as we prepare students for the future. I encourage you to remember your own positive experience at GSU as you consider returning to the School Psychology program.
Please know that we will continue to provide our students of all backgrounds with a high quality education.
Sincerely,
Mark Becker
President
Georgia State University
"we're taking care of it. here's a lollipop, go sit down by the toys."
ReplyDeleteI see your refusal to attend statement was nearly untouched. Form letter.
I refused to attend GSU as an act of solidarity with a friend who faced discrimination. But my fight isn't over. I have written letters to media sources and to Dr. Stuckey herself. Plus isn't all of this "duniya" anyway - Dr. Stuckey is going to held accountable on the Day of Judgment for her actions.
ReplyDelete