"A Road to Mecca: The Journey of Muhammad Asad"
Asalaam Alaikum (Peace be with you),
I just had the wonderful opportunity to watch Georg Misch's documentary, "A Road to Mecca: The Journey of Muhammad Asad" at the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival. Asad is perhaps the most well-known Jewish convert to Islam and his story is almost apocryphal now. I just emailed the director in Austria to see if I could screen it in Atlanta next month for the Islamic Awareness Week at my college and in'sha'Allah (if Allah wills), it works out.
More to come ...
have a q.......in ur interview to the pak spectator u mentioned that ur folks are private ppl and dont like the world to know wot is going on in their lives? do they know u write a blog and that you have written so much on it?? I was just wondering.......
ReplyDeleteYes, they know about the blog. They were really unhappy about it back in the day, but they don't even talk about it now. I'm pretty sure neither has check it in years. Anyway, my relationship with them is a lot better now, alhamdulillah.
ReplyDeleteam glad!! hope things improve......always wanna see ur folks happy.....they r such nice people!
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum,
ReplyDeleteI am really happy reading your blog
sister,
from Malaysia